E Laabh Telangana Login and register @ elaabh.telangana.gov.in , E-Laabh Telangana Portal Benefits and Features, Eligibility, and How to Use
On October 3, 2022, the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairy and Fisheries Development introduced a new program called e-Laabh. The purpose of this software was to facilitate the payment of grants to selected recipients in the form of cash rather than goods. Farmers will be able to buy cow feed directly from the market through e-Laabh. The program ensures that farmers who engage in animal husbandry receive assistance, as well as full facilities, so that they can properly care for their animals. In today’s article we will talk about the E Laabh Telangana Portal and how to use it.
E Laabh Telangana Portal
E Laabh Telangana is a web-based benefits management system that has been developed for the welfare of dairy farmers and fishers for the purpose of sanctioning and releasing subsidies under different programs. E-laabh is given by the government of Telangana in a very objective and transparent manner.
Currently, the department is implementing the Sunandini program to stimulate milk production and ensure the healthy development of calves into young buffaloes through the provision of mineral-rich cattle feed. Fodder for two young cows is provided to each farmer under the program. The department will provide food purchased from vendors at a price of 6,000 yen per unit for a period of two years. The government gives a 75% subsidy to SC and ST farmers while only giving a 50% subsidy to other farmers.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Program
elaabh.telangana.gov.in Online procedure explained
- Through this online application system, dairy farmers and fishers are required to register their personal information in one go. The registration and recognition of the farmer are both generated by the AI system, and the citizen is notified by SMS.
- Applications submitted under the various schemes using this system will be reviewed by officials to determine whether or not they are eligible.
- The citizen will receive an acknowledgment of receipt by SMS after receipt of the request.
- All applications that meet the requirements will be assessed against the amount of money available in the budget, plus grants that will be deposited directly into their bank accounts. The grant recipient will be notified by SMS once the grant has been approved.
- The grant element will be used by the recipient, with its own contribution, to acquire the goods and services in accordance with the standards of the scheme.
- The recipient will then upload the invoices to an online platform as proof of the use of the grant for the purpose for which it was intended.
- In the event that the invoices are not uploaded, the beneficiary will be ineligible for any other program until they have uploaded the correct invoices.
- Once verification is complete, the cash transfer will begin on March 1.
Benefits of E Laabh Telangana
Portal benefits include:
- Through the portal, dairy farmers can save the details. After that they can buy food from any place in the market and after paying they just need to download it.
- With this new approach to Portal, there will be no need for multiple trips to the government office, and there will be no unnecessary opportunities to physically interact with the government apparatus. As a result, illnesses related to excessive physical engagement with the machinery of government will be significantly reduced.
- In addition, beneficiaries will save time and money through this portal.
- In order to maintain a high degree of impartiality and openness in the decision-making process, the system was created on a first-in, first-out basis.
- The portal will create the conditions for greater governance with less government involvement. As there will be a good overview and full transparency.
- In order to make the ideal of good governance a reality, let’s all work together and move to an online system.
Pension status of TS Aasara
E-Laabh Telangana Eligibility
A dairy producer can record the following information:
- including their Aadhaar number
- bank account information, at a local Mee Seva facility
- And mobile number.
E Laabh Telangana Online registration process
- To begin the program registration process, potential participants must first visit the official site of E-Laabh of Telangana. The home page will then load.
- Also, on the main page, you will have to choose the fission record then click on the Electricity Rate Subsidy Plan.
- There will be a new page that will open.
- You must choose the type of recording first, so if you want to keep a log, make sure you choose the corresponding radio choice. After that, choose the form type which is below the log.
- Following the selection of the type of company, a form will appear below.
- You must fill in all necessary personal data, as well as details of animals, milk production and power supply.
- And finally, after filling in all the required fields, you will need to choose the “send OTP” button. Also, recognize the OTP. After that, the court will successfully register you as a party in their system.